Here are some short tips to create the perfect wedding invite.
1. What is your wedding style?
2. Know your colour palette.
3. Play with shape and sizes – maybe try something different.
4. Make Sure the text is legible – There is nothing worse than a beautiful invite that no one can read.
5. Think about what you are going to write on the invite. Make it fun and appealing to your guests.
6. Don’t Crowd the Card, less is more!
7. Consider Costs – With 100+ guests, paper and crafts can get expensive.
8. Get Your Dates Straight – We don’t want your guests turning up on the wrong day.