- The main restaurant area which opens on to the outside covered patio.
- The Rengarenga room seats up to 80 people. It has its own private entrance, courtyard and gardens and is also popular in summer during both the day and night, for functions and exclusive parties.
- The ‘Nest’ which is a cozy covered area.
- The Wine Library
- The Cellar door
If the whole venue is hired it can accommodate up to 130 people seated or 180 cocktail style.
The restaurant can seat up to 50 people indoors and another 40 people outdoors in our covered patio area. It overlooks beautiful landscaped gardens, our vineyard block as well as the spectacular hills and dales of the tranquil Glen Eden River valleys.
Bar and Foyer:
This welcoming area has seating for up to 12 people and is suitable for meeting for a drink, having canapés on arrival or just relaxing!
Cellar door and tasting area
This superbly refurbished wine centre will thrill your senses as you sit in leisure and taste our French and Italian varieties. This area is set aside for the appreciation and understanding of wine, seating up to 8 at a time.
This room features exquisite décor, a cozy fireplace, and a fine collection of some of the worlds top French crux wines like Cheval Blanc, Mouton Rotschild, and Margaux to name a few. It also houses books on wine and food, and is ideal for small conferences or any type of special event that requires seating for up to 20 people.
Named after the native rock lily planted in our native gardens, the Rengarenga room seats up to 80 people. It has its own private entrance, courtyard and gardens and is also popular in summer during both the day and night, for functions and exclusive parties. The room overlooks the serene and idyllic landscape of pastoral Matakana. This area is ideal for weddings, parties, corporate events and seminars.
Come rain or shine, the Nest is our outdoors covered dining area and can seat up to 15 people at a time for special occasions – candle light dinners would be ideal!
Notes to the facilities
- These rooms can be shut off from each other or all opened up to create a series of spaces that flow together.
- There are minimum charges for the use of these rooms or the whole venue, and these can be discussed with your hosts
- Gardens and vineyard: Our gardens lead into expansive views. We also have vegetable and herb gardens and lawns for you to relax upon. You are most welcome to sit in the gazebo and wander through the gardens.
Gorgeous food – will be back.Mark & Florence
Wow! We will be back!Alf & Nadin
First time I have enjoyed my whole mealTash
You knock spots off the Hilton!! Perfect. Thank youCatherine
Most enjoyable day in the sun – food was amazing and the service was A1Pat and Denise
Truly beyond amazing! We will be backAndrea & Peter
Fantastic food, great service and beautiful wineAnnamaria & Matt
Fantastic meal, service and smiles! A great place to be!Darrel, Janet, Erynne, Selkirk and Emma
Fish curry was “divine” – live music created an awesome atmosphere with added friendly wait staffErrol & Lesley
Great vegetarian food – well done!Jeanette
Pure bliss and enjoyment!Vicki & Lawson
A stunning lunch, we enjoyed it allJes
Wonderful wine – Runner Duck Red – it was recommended to us and well worth the trip to MatakanaKen