FAST TRACK Online Ordering Now Available (Covid-19 Alert Level 2)
We now offer FAST TRACK Click & Collect; a contactless takeaway service following all level 2 guidelines.
Please note this is only available for bakery items and cabinet food.
How to use Plume Cafe’s New Online Ordering System (Below)
- Enter your Name, Email and Phone Number
- Place your order before 9pm the night before you would like to pick up
- Select your items by pressing the add button
- If you have made an error simply delete it from the order form on the right
- Enter your credit card details
- You will receive an emailed order confirmation
- When you arrive at Plume Cafe go to the Fast Track Contactless counter and pick up your order
- Please stay at least 2 meters distance at all times.
ALERT LEVEL 2 COVID-19 HOURS
Tue – Sun: 8:30am to 10:30am
Visit: 1335 Leigh Road, Matakana (view map)
Phone: 09 423 0390 or 021 337 465
Please note: only Bakery and counter food is available for this service
A Message Regarding Level 2
Your health is our priority and we will continue to follow the guidance of New Zealand health authorities as we continue to tackle COVID-19.
Thank you for continued trust and support in Plume Cafe.
To safely provide customers delicious, fresh bakery and patisserie items, Plume Café will be operating for our customers between 8:30am and 10.30 am daily for pickups done through our booking system below, the previous day or earlier and before 9pm.
To ensure your safety, we will be:
- Preparing food safely, with gloves and other hygiene measures.
- Providing contactless pick-up at the Cafe
- Cleaning and sanitizing our contactless pick-up stations regularly
- Monitoring the health of our team and only allowing healthy employees to work.